IRIScan Pro 3 Cloud
You scan, it connects to the Cloud.
The IRIScan Pro 3 Cloud is a multi-functional scanner. Thanks to its amazing value-formoney
software suite, it offers small businesses and independent workers a powerful
tool to improve their productivity, allowing them to:
Scan any type of document
Contracts, invoices, receipts, bills, business cards and
even handwritten correspondence can be scanned in a single click at a very high
Scan in and out of the office
The scanner’s detachable base is the ideal solution to
scan on the go. Only one USB port is needed to scan anywhere, anytime.
Convert any paper document
PDF or image into digital files that can be edited,
indexed and shared – Thanks to the included brand-new Readiris™ Corporate 14 OCR
software, scanned documents can be converted, edited, hyper-compressed (thanks
to iHQC™), and sent directly to the Cloud (SharePoint®, Google Drive™, Evernote®, Box,
Skydrive™, Dropbox). Paperless is the word!
Manage documents and content
By optimizing the document workflow – I.R.I.S.’
document management system IRISFile™ 12 centralizes files in a secured and
electronically accessible environment.
Scan, recognize and manage their business cards
Thanks to Cardiris™ Corporate 5,
users get rid of their cumbersome paper business cards and keep their electronic
contacts up-to-date in their favorite Contact Manager (Outlook®, Act!®, etc.) or in the
Cloud (Google™ Contacts, Salesforce™, etc.).
IRIScan Pro 3 Cloud specifications
- Document feeding ADF 50-page capacity
- Scanning technology Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Document size Max : 21,6 x 33,5 cm (8,5 x 14 in) Min : 6,3 x 5 cm (2,5 x 2 in)
- Scanning speed • 15 PPM / 30 IPM wall powered, 7 PPM / 14 IPM USB powered
- Optical resolution 600dpi
- Output resolution 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, and 600dpi
- Output formats B&W, grayscale, 24-bit color
- Interface/drivers USB 2.0 / TWAIN, ISIS
- Power supply • Input : 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Output : 24 V; 1,0 A
- Power consumption <30 W
- Environmental factors
– Operating temperature : 10 to 35°C (50 to 95°F)
– Operating humidity : 10 to 85%
- Acoustical noise • Standby : < 45 dB, Operating : < 58 dB
- Dimensions (H x L x D) 23,5 x 29,7 x 15,8 cm (9,2 x 11,7 x 6,2 in)
- Weight 2,3 kg (5,1 lbs)
- Recommended daily scanning volume 1,000 pages
Portable, compact and lightweight
Driver installation required
Maximum document size
Black & White / Color scanning
Color screen (that preview the scanned images)
Scanning away from computer
Scanning mode / Document feeding
Connectivity to transfer images
Scan to PDF
Scan to Word, Excel®, etc.
PDF to Word, Excel®, etc.
PDF and XPS Intelligent High-Quality Compression technology (iHQC™)
Export to the Cloud (Dropbox, SkyDrive®, Box.net, Google Drive™ and Evernote™)
Business cards recognition
Scan business cards and create contacts databases
Export contacts to Outlook®, Notes, etc.
Included in the box!
Readiris™ – OCR software
Cardiris™ – Business cards recognition software
IRISFile™ Pro 12 – Document management software*
IRISCompressor™ – Compressed PDF creator software
Free Evernote™ Premium voucher
HAVE AN EXPERT CALL YOU