Software solution for digitisation projects
GOOBI ZED maps complete digitisation projects in libraries, archives and museums ranging from planning to importing catalogue data, scanning operations, metadata completion, OCR recognition up to presentation of digital collections and the associated controlling and reporting.
GOOBI is a web-based open source software, platform independent and modular, developed in cooperation with the universities SUB Göttingen and SLUB Dresden under the GPL open source license and aligned with the German DFG standards.
The Zeutschel ZED server extends the functional scope of
GOOBI to GOOBI ZED.
- No client software required
- Web browser makes it possible to work anywhere and at any time
- Consistent support for METS as the meta data format
- Continuous further development
- Based on the German DFG standards
- Developed by users
- Open interfaces
- Zeutschel is GOOBI ZED development and support partner